My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Thursday 15 October 2015

The Gypsy & The Witch | Smash Book - October - The Witching Hour



Good Evening All

I have joined another YouTube art group called The Gypsy & The Witch which is a Creative Journaling Journey who was started by 2 amazing ladies Rita Marie "The Gypsy" and Cali Black "The Witch"! 

Please join us here monthly on the 15th for a different theme each month as "The Gypsy and The Witch"- Create a Journaling Journey Together by Spreading a Message of Love and Positivity

This month's theme is "The Witching Hour"



As you know I am rubbish at drawing. The image is Diva Witch and Cat Digital Stamp which I have altered as you can tell the image looks quite different and I changed the cats face as original one was too cartooned for me!



I used paint for the background but used markers for witch, her broom and the cat as the detail was too small to paint.

I stamped the quote which are lyrics from a song called The Witching Hour by rock band Venom. Quote reads - "Come hear, the moon is calling!"




If you search on YouTube for The Gypsy & The Witch to watch videos uploaded today for this event.

Thanks for taking the time to look and any comments left xx
Its much appreciated.
Sam xx

No comments: