My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Thursday 15 October 2015

Cancer Research Awareness Smash Book Page | #thinkpinkart


I will be joining in the Creative Arts Collaboration again this month and the hashtag is #thinkpinkart so anyone who wants to show your support for Cancer Awareness please join in and share our virtual art festival!

I personally and my family have not been affected by Breast Cancer but my Gran is currently suffering from Bowel Cancer but has decided not to fight or have treatment - her choice we cant force her!

I have made a Smash Book page






Remember search Youtube, Google and twitter for #thinkpinkart October 15th through to 18th.

 
Thanks for taking the time to look and any comments left xx
Its much appreciated.
Sam xx

1 comment:

cheryl said...

oh what brilliant pages,so so important too what a brilliant way of showing everyone to check themselves,love them so much hugs Cherylxxxxxx