My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Monday 31 August 2015

"KennyK Digital Downloads" August 2015 YTLH©

Hey all

If you go over to You tube you can follow along with the YouTube Layout Hop.


Inspiration came from page Inkie Quill made:





Here is the page I have made:





For my layout I used the Retro Selfie  digital image which I feel in love with as soon as I saw as I am addicted to taking selfies and retro pin-ups! I will let you into a little secret I tried to do my hair like this and was going to try and take some retro selfies myself but I will just say I hate my hair as it never co-operates! So these are some daft selfies I took while board at work on my own!

I used the photobooth app on bighugelabs.com for my photo booth strips. The Polaroid images were just off google.




I also made some cards with some of the other digital images.


Retro Selfie





Breast Cancer Fighter


I used this image for a friend at work who was big in going to the gym and she was leaving to start a new job.


I was going for a comic real on these cards and I added the text boxes myself on paint. I absolutely love these ones and they make awesome male birthday cards! I think I may have to purchase the others in same collection.

Theme for this month is using digital images from one of our sponsors KennyKdownloads






Hope you guys like each and every video and please leave a comment on every video to be eligible to WIN a prize from our Sponsors.


Sponsors:
KennyKdownloads

Craft Artist

Line Up:

Thanks for taking the time to look and any comments left xx
Its much appreciated.
Sam xx

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Love your "Selfie" layout! As a newcomer to your blog there's lots to have a look at. Your cards are fab too!

Denise Price said...

I love the multicolor letters on the title of your layout. It's such a cute page.

The cards are cute, too. I like the cartoon-y feel of them.