My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Smash Book Art : Alive

Fancied getting my paints out as I have been watching alot of Leilani Joy's Art Nuvogue  and I just love her paintings but as I have said before I am rubbish at drawing!

I had this quote from Frankenstein where the Dr says "It's Alive!" and I found this quote: The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be!


I also saw a pin-up Bride of Frankenstein tattoo which Kat Von D did on LA Ink a while ago but cant find a photo of it anywhere!


I know its not Halloween but I fancied painting something with that and this is what I came up with.


Image traced but changed a bit from http://dv-venom.deviantart.com/art/The-Bride-of-Frankenstein-2-358921824




It got a tad messy and had a few issues where mist would not go through lace or my mesh and got black paint everywhere as I couldn't get the paint to run properly but I got there in the end. 





Thanks for taking the time to look and any comments left xx

Its much appreciated.
Sam xx

No comments: