My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Monday 13 January 2014

Sam's Scrapbook Process : Easter

Good Evening All 

Just realised in one of my nieces scrapbook I am a year behind!!!

So thought I would try and get a bit caught up. I still have Christmas 2012 to scrap in her album but wasn't feeling Christmasy last night so through I'd skip them and scrap her Easter/spring photos.



Used:
Paper - First Edition - Spring Drop

Paper - Me & My Big Ideas Spring Mambi Kit
Jolees - Large Happy Easter
Smash Journaling Card
Free 2013 Project Life Card





I also made another layout but it was super quick and didn't video it.




Thanks for taking the time to look and any comments left xx
Its much appreciated.
Sam xx


1 comment:

Justie said...

Very beautiful layout. Love the Easter title. I'll watch the video later on.