My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Thursday 12 December 2013

Sam's Scrapbook Process : No Driving Miss Daisy Here!

Hi

Hope everyone is well. I haven't been doing much scrapbooking lately as I have been swamped with Christmas card stuff. I have finally finished all my cards and got 1 last one to post tomorrow. So I can start getting caught up with my scrapbooking.

This is an old photo from June which I have wanted to scrap and its been sitting on my desk!



I used:

Paper-
Dear Lizzy Neaopolitan - Cloud Velumn
                                   - Woodgrain Chevron

Elle's Studio - Serendipity Lil' Snippets
American Crafts Everyday Set 2 Letter Stickers
Recollections Brown Letter Stickers

Cork Arrows
Teal and copper Sequins
Tim Holtz - Tea Dye Distress Ink




Thanks so much to taking the time to view and comment its much appreciated
Sam xxx


1 comment:

Denise Price said...

Oh, cute page! I love the title. :)

Happy (almost) New Year!