My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Sunday 24 November 2013

Repurposing old store bought cards into new handmade cards

Good Evening everyone ... 30 days till Christmas!! eek I haven't started my shopping yet and still have so many cards left to make!!

So I am a little bit of a horder and since moving all my stuff into my new craft room have I found this out!!  I don't throw away cards I receive for birthdays and Christmas. I have made some new cards for Christmas using some old store bought ones I have received over the years.

I love how they turned out totally different from the original cards they were printed on.




 The images on all these cards came from store bought ones and I had kept them because I loved them and wanted to re-use them some how. I love how they turned out.






Thanks so much to taking the time to view and comment its much appreciated



P.s I will make a video of my craft room once I have finished setting it up I have loads of my stuff bagged up and have no idea where anything is!!

Love Sam xxx

No comments: