My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 19 October 2013

Sam's Scrapbook Process : Happily Ever After

Hi

Hope everyone is well.


Haven't been scrapbooking lately just joining in the YTLH once a month and am getting quite behind in my albums. I am also trying to get a start on my Christmas cards as I dont want to leave it till the last minute as always.

Anyways since I am scrapping some of my family history photos I thought I would scrap some of my nan and grandad's wedding photos there were hundreds to choose from but I just went with 3 for this layout. 




Used: 
Paper - Colorbök - Homespun Paper Collection
Studio112 - Family & Friends Vellum Quotes
Butter-cream and Maroon Card stock

Adam bought me a Silhouette Cameo for my birthday which I have been asking for quite a few years.

I am still learning how to use it and trying to keep it boxed while not using it as we are still decorating my new craftroom. 

I cut out the title from the Silhouette online store: 
they lived happily ever after by Megan Hardy Designs 




Thanks so much to taking the time to view and comment its much appreciated
Sam xxx

No comments: