My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Sam's Scrapbook Process : Too Cute to Spook


Hey all
Hope everyone is well. 

So I have started my niece Amelia's album. I think I was behind as far back as Halloween 2012!! I think there is 1 or 2 pages from March 2012 I still need to go back and complete as well.
 
This page is her Halloween page and I have seen a few other people name their layouts "Too Cute to Spook" so I had to pinch the title for mine. I have just noticed on the photo I only have one o in the first to so I have corrected that!!
 

Paper used is from
Best Creations Inc
Me & My Big Ideas - Soft Spoken Embelishments
Me & My Big Ideas - Green Glitter Alphachips
STUDIO112 - Typewriter Alphabet Stickers
Studio G - Chipboard words
 


Thanks so much to taking the time to view and comments are much appreciated
Sam xxx

No comments: