My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Thursday 18 April 2013

Sam's Scrapbook Process : Las Vegas

A little bit of afternoon crafting for me today before visiting nan in hospital.


I used digital papers from Design House Digital called Let'sGo but this doesn't look like it is available anymore on the site as I cant find it.


I also used mini map pages out of the back of my old planner and 8x8 black cardstock.

Jolee's and MAMBI -  Vegas/Travel themed stickers.

Thickers - Daiquiri & Shoe Box


I put a red gem next to Las Vegas on the map too which sort of looked like the red pin's you put in a wall map showing where you have been. We used to do this but Adam took it down when he redecorated his computer room. I think I might put it up in my craft room because I saved it and was going to cut it into a few 12x12 map papers but I dont know if I want to as it shows all the places me and Adam have been together.



Thanks so much to taking the time to view and comment its much appreciated
Sam xxx