My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Sam's Scrapbook Process : You & Me

Hey all
Hope everyone is well.

I thought I would start and scrapbook some photos for myself for a little bit. 

Mam and dad have got 2 more sisters in to look after and exact same ages as Darcy and May!! Mam was hoping for some boys for a change lol. Well i wasn't as I don't have any boy scrapbooking supplies!! So I will be starting an album for them very soon.

This is a layout about me and my fiance Adam.
We have been together for 8 years now and this is one of first photos we had taken together so thought I would use that as the photo as I don't think we have any recent ones. I really need to start and get more photos of the 2 of us!



So title is:  You & Me 8 Years so far.
I am not sure who makes these papers as I got them in a RAK from my good friend Suzieboo! Thanks Sue xx


I used some Prima flowers, some random chipboard hearts and a journalling smash card.

Very simple layout and I tried to do some splatter with some shimmer mist but it didn't really work as good as paint does!





Thanks so much to taking the time to view and comments are much appreciated
Sam xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Samantha, thanks for your comment on the Scrap, Paper, Scissors blog. You can buy the kits from Papermaze each month at www.papermaze.co.uk for around £10 x

Svjetlana said...

Gorgeous page, good idea to make something for yourself too :-)