My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Friday 4 January 2013

Sam's Scrapbook Process : Meeting Santa


Hi
Hope everyone is well and had a great new year!

I aimed to get all my Christmas Layouts done before end of 2012 but that didnt happen. 

I need to get all of Darcy and Gypsy's layouts done and completed before enf of January as they are being adopted so the albums need to be handed over. Do I better get a move on!! I think I have 5 more layouts to get done!

This is another A4 layout.

Paper used:
My Minds Eye - Sweet Dreams Holiday Avenue 12x12
DCWV - Text Prints paper stack 8x8

Santa’s letterbox freebie







 Thanks so much to taking the time to view and comment its much appreciated
Sam xxx

2 comments:

Roxy said...

Hey, Sam, Happy New Year from Canada! Love your layout - don't you love it when you find the perfect freebie to print? Hugs, Roxy!

Denise van Deventer said...

Such a sweet layout....very cute! I also have not scrapped all my Christmas layouts...I guess they will wait again until November!!! LOL