My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Monday 3 September 2012

Christmas Cards

Wanted to share some more Christmas Cards

I am so addicted to Lily of The Vally images.

 I was getting a bit sick of the white background on the images so I coloured this in blue I had to do it a few times as colouring with Copic Markers it kept leaving streaks. If anyone know how do coloured background shading or knows of any YouTube tutorials please send me the link as I am rubbish at shading :-(

 I dangled a gold bell on a bow in the flowers for something a little different.
 These are the other poinsettia's I made.
I had some confetti gold stars which I stuck on some white craft wire so they are like little star stick pins.


Hope everyone is well

Love Sam x

3 comments:

Tríona said...

Sam, great cards! I have to say, these three are just particularly nice. And the blue one is my favourite. Great work :)

And for the first time I looked at the video - I normally don't look at peoples videos as it's always too noisy around here with the kids - but I got son no.1 to fetch me some earphones! It was great - you have me tempted now to give one a go myself...hmmm...

Denise Price said...

Another round of gorgeous cards! I'm feeling very inadequate, as I have not even started making Christmas cards yet. I especially love how you made your own faux stick pins with the wire and the stars.

ellen said...

Thumbs up! Beautiful cards, as always!