My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 18 August 2012

Lost the Will to Craft

Sorry I have been MIA for a while but I have lost the will to go into my craft room. It's been almost a month since I have made anything.

I have just ordered some Christmas craft stuff off Ebay in the hope it will push me to start my Christmas cards as is only 128 days till Christmas.

Another reason I have been MIA is I am a little unsure if I am going to have a job come October. So I am on the look out for a new job - Any one want to hire me? ... no didn't think so! There is nothing out there that I want to do or am qualified for. Wish I stuck in at collage!

With all this going on I am slightly stressed and having a few emotional outbursts lol So I am seeing a counsellor once a week just to get everything off my chest. Pretty embarrassed about it but I need a neutral person to talk to who isn't going to judge me. I also have a major stupid cough which I think is a chest infection as its affecting my breathing too which is annoying me.

Hope everyone is happy & healthy

Love Sam x


1 comment:

Tenny Kusuma said...


Hi Sam,
Im so sorry to hear this. I totally understand what you're going through. We're having a rough time ourselves. Hang in there..Saying a prayer for you. Sending you big hugs. Tenny