My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Monday 16 July 2012

Cards

Just wanted to share some cards I made tonight.

 This first one I used Paper by DCWV Retro Prints I have had this paper since I started card making many many years ago and the pattern on the mug of the image made me dig it out.

The image is

Stamping Bella Uptown Girls - Clarissa & Camile Share A Cafe


 I used my Whisper and Pro Markers to colour this.

The next 2 cards a cards for Darcy and Amelia's Nursery Teachers as they graduate this week as they start Infant School in September. I didnt really have any school paper so I used a mixture of paper and printed digi papers.

Stamps:
My Favourite Things
 - Pure Innocence Apple for You
- Pure Innocence Book in Hand
- Clearly Sentimental about Teaching

Chipboard "Thank You" from Studio G

Papers:
October Afternoon - 9-5 - Meeting Minutes
Fancy Pants - Off to School - Apples

Printed Papers: (not sure where I downloaded them from images below - They were free if anyone knows who let me know so I can link back to them)
Graph Paper
Writing Tablet




Thanks so much to taking the time to view and comment its much appreciated
Sam xxx 

No comments: