My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Sam's Scrapbook Process : Christening

Hi all

Thought I would try and catch up on my baby niece Ava's album this weekend but only managed to get one page done.

I started watching a TV show called Bedlam which is a British Supernatural drama which has got me hooked after just watching a few episodes. Was also baby sitting alot this weekend which has left me needing more time off work lol. 4 days holiday was not enough!
Back to work tomorrow - boohoo!

This is the page I did.

Used paper from:
The girls' paperie by Margie - English Garden
s.e.i Winnie's Walls - Winnie Blooms - B side.
s.e.i Winnie's Walls - Colourfull cluster - B side.
s.e.i Penelope's Potpourri - Glamorous Garland - B side.
Basic Grey - Blush - not sure of sheet name.


The christening embelishments were from K&Comany -Child Christening Dimensional Stickers.
The flowers were mixture of Recollection pink Roses, Treasures by Shabby Chic paper pink roses and some rose buds and leaves I got from a local craft store. I also used a paper heart doiley I got from ebay. I randomly dotted a few crystal flat back gems too.
I even raked my old cricut out of the back of the cupboard - I don't use it very much as never had much joy with it as it never seem to cut right for me. I cut the word "christening" and used the negative and backed it on pink card. The individual letters just didnt stand out enough on the English garden paper as it is so busy with pinks and greens.



I am thinking of getting a Shiloutte cutter anyone who has one I'd love your opionion on them.


Take Care all

Sam xx

No comments: