My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Sam's Scrapbook Process : Ladies of the Manor

 Ok so these photos are like 4 years old. I am so far behind on my own album its shocking.

Having a bit of clear out and found the book I got from Chatsworth House with the cards I bought. and i remembered having the photos and the title just came to me lol
"Ladies of the Manor!"  Me and my Aunt joked about how we would re-decorate if we lived there.

There was lots more photographs taken that day but alot of them were quite dark as it was rainy horrible day and the lighting just wasn't very good that's why I was so glad I bought the greeting card with the Manor on the front.


 Paper is ancient and by a company called iNSPIRATIONS.
I just used lots of ods and ends to make little piles of old stamps and vintage lace and pearls. All the the things the Lady of the Manor would have right ... LOL maybe not in this day and age.
 The letter stickers I got from my friend Sarah a long time ago and I was hording them but none of my thickers went with this page so I had t break them open.


Thanks so much for stopping by
Sam x

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Fab layout, love the title....