My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Monday 7 May 2012

Another Smash Page and cards

Another Smash page I made today I drew and painted the girl and the collaged her onto some paper not sure who makes it but the name of the paper is Jubilee Bright Flowers.

I used watercolour paper but you can still see in her hair where I used a bit to much water as the paper started to rub away :-(

I made the below ice cream card for a friend of my brothers who owns an ice cream parlor called

The second card is an Anniversary card for my brother and sister-in-law for June.

Image and stamp are from LOTV

Paper are a digital one which I have had for a while sorry not sure who they are by or where I got them from.


Thanks all for stopping by
Sam xx

4 comments:

Roxy said...

Wow,pretty cool painting in your smash, it looks incredible! I love both your cards too!!!

Christie Bryant said...

Both projects are so great! Your smash book looks AMAZING!

Tríona said...

Samantha, I'm loving the smash book - your painting is excellent, I love the whole page. It's really making me think I want to do one for myself... you post a few more pictures and I'll just have to give in and do it!

And I just came across that jubilee paper and it is just gorgeous, I want some myself.

Denise van Deventer said...

LOL....you are smashing up a storm it seems! ;-) Well done girl...
This last card in the red and white is just stunning! My favourite...beautiful!!