My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Scrapbook 8x8 Thanks to my friend Meri on Youtube

Happy Valentines Day!
I didn't make any baked goodies this year as I am on the Dukan Diet and I am only allowed Protein and Veg.

Just wanted to share a 8x8 scrapbook page which I would not of been able to complete if it was not for my friend Meri (Gumma56 on Youtube) as I had no princess related embellishments and she sent me some.

She is super kind it was sooo nice of her to send me some of her supplies I will send her a RAK when I get back from my holidays.



We leave for Las Vegas on Sunday then on 23rd we head off to Florida and then on 4th March we end our Holidays in Boston and then home on the 7th. I cant wait to get some new craft supplies.




It is also my parents 31st Wedding Anniversary today so I made them a card.


Hope everyone is well.

I will be uploading another scrapbook video before I go away as I've a few layouts to share. I will be uploading some videos while I am on holiday too.

Take Care

3 comments:

Christie Bryant said...

SOOOO cute! Love the layout!!! And the card!
Happy belated Valentines day! I hope you have fun in Vegas!

Denise Price said...

You've made some very sweet projects there!
Enjoy your trip to the States! I'll look forward to hearing about it when you get back.

Denise van Deventer said...

Lovely projects...love the anniversary card...really cute!