My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Friday 9 September 2011

Halloween Scrapbook Swap

Hi Everyone hope your well.


Well Autumn has officially started in the UK weather has turned colder, I've noticed its still dark on a morning when I get up for work and the sun is definitely going to bed earlier - cant say the same for myself!


I entered a Halloween Scrapbook swap which BonBonScraps is hosting on YouTube this month. We had to create a 12x12 Halloween layout and a Halloween card.


I had to create mine for Tenny (Santoso10ny)



I got the Layout idea from Shannon Hager she made a little monsters page a few years ago - hope she doesnt mind me scraplifting it!!








I hope Tenny likes them.


Thanks for looking
Sam

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love that you used my idea, although I'm sure its not just my idea. I love that monster paper, so cute!