My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 18 June 2011

Saturday Scrabooking with Sam - 6

I was feeling very creative today so I decided to do another tutorial.

Again I used another digital kit from PeppermintCreative - 'Little Buckaroo' Even tho I don't have kids I wanted to use this kit and I remember we had some pics where me and Adam got some photos done back in 2008 dressed in Western Theme so I thought this kit was ideal!!

This is an 8.5 x 11 page which I mega distressed I even went to the extremes of using a cold wet tea bag to get the colour I wanted as the Tim Holtz Old Paper was dark enough. I crumbled, and burnt the edges with a lighter - CAUTION be careful if you do this as I burnt my fingers a few times doing this!!
 I cut a stencil out to make the title look like a Wanted poster and It worked pretty good I was mega chuffed with this! I have kept the stencil incase I need to do another similar page.
 I cut all the elements out again all papers/elements back the backing paper is photo paper.

Hehe I loved these photos and it was great fun getting dressed up. I think we will have to do it again. If anyone is in the Florida near Old Town that's where we got them done. I think next year when we go we will get the Gangster Theme done as we have already had the Western and Victorian!!



I have another Hybrid page in mind but I need to get the right photo then I will make another hybrid layout.

Thanks so much for looking. Ive been busy today.

Sam xx

1 comment:

woowoogirl said...

Hi Sam love this layout especially the wanted stencil - that is so cool! thanks for sharing and for the tutorials on You Tube. Sarah xxx