My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 4 June 2011

Saturday Scrabooking with Sam - 3

Hey Guys its that time of the week again for another layout.

I am off work for a week and half from work so all my days seem to be merging together so almost forgot it was Saturday today!


Today's layout is from Jeanette Lynton's inspiration book it is not one of the pages which is broken down this is on the title page and doesn't give directions so I just had to make up as I go along so it is not totally identical but pretty close.

 This is an 8 x 8 layout using papers from the Basic Grey ' Blush' collection also used plain pink and brown card stock. Pink stickers from Remarks Love Letter and white peal offs from local craft store.

Buttons were just from my collection with a little chiffon ribbon threaded threw.



Thanks for checking out my blog :-)

No comments: