My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Favourite Autumn Things Scrapbook Page

I know I am totally in the wrong season but I absolutely love Autumn and I have had the Jolee's 'Autumn' title for about 5 years now!!
I found it today while having a tidy up and knew I had to do a layout I wanted it to be a layout for myself and not for my niece or one of the foster kids albums. I have never made a layout for myself before so this was a first!!

 Along with the Jolee's Autumn I stamped Favourite Things from K&Co Marcella Occasions Clear Stamps in dark brown chalk ink. I have no idea who the patterned paper is by as this came out of my scraps file but there are some nice ones on the link below by Shabby Princess. Also used Kraft, Cream and Brown cardstock.

 The labels are a free Fall Words Overlay download from Shabby Princess - Shabby Fall Collection I printed them on cream paper and cut out the words I wanted for my layout and even cut some out to spell words I wanted like Spice and Apple Pie as this wasn't on the list.


I am not 100% on the note paper with my hand writing on as I hate my writing even tho my mam loves it - strange woman hehe! I think I need a little acorn or something art the bottom of the note paper there next to the apple pie label as it looks little empty. Or maybe I could paper piece a little apple pie - how cute would that be - I'm going to google now see if I can find template for one!!


I used my Friskars Treading water punch also as the edge of my patterned paper needed softening up.
The photos of the spice and the pumpkin are just from google and obviously the pic of my Buster out in the park last Autumn. I have never scrapped my furry babies before either - terrible mother I hear you all saying :-) yes I must be but I have an idea for a page of my two boys which I will be doing soon.

I am sooooo chuffed with this layout for it being a first personal one I think I may make a page for each season listing my fav things about them too. I will see if I can get some more titles from Jolee's or whoever which are similar.

Thanks so much for looking
Sam xx

No comments: