My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Friday 22 April 2011

Playing Mam's Layout

Amelia is getting to the age now where she wants to play with dolls and it is super cute watching her push her little buggy around the house with her little bags when she's off to the shops (which is in the passage!) hehe!!


I managed to snap a few shots on my phone the other day when I was at my mams house and Amelia was playing mammy's with the new addition Darsy.



 Inspiration for this photo arrangement came from a video wich I saw on YouTube but for some reason I cant find the video to link! Sorry. Software used was Google Picasa 3 which you can download for free just google it or click on the link.


Papers are from a little paper collection I got many years ago and no idea who makes it. Both lots of font stickers are Remark Alphas which I got in Florida's Haul in October. The little doll is just printed from the internet.


I free cut the pram and added some ribbon trim and brads to girly it up a little.
I think this layout turned out pretty cute :-)

Thanks for looking
Sam x

No comments: