My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Friday 22 April 2011

Christmas Scrapbook Catch Up

Good Friday today so I am off work and should of been painting the kitchen but I really didnt have the energy to do that so I pulled some scrapbook papers out and thought I'd catch up on some scraping.

So I have almost got caught up with Amelia's scrapbook bar a few pages which I was waiting for some photos from mam.


I never really do alot of journalling as I never know what to write, but after having a quick message with Nichol Magouirk at Two Peas in a Bucket and she said:

"@samwri1984 Yes, I do struggle with journaling at times. I look back at my layouts from 7-8 yrs. ago that have next to no journaling and cringe at the lack of details. At the time I thought I would never forget but over time I have. :( I have made a conscious effort the last couple of years to approach journaling with the idea I am reading it 10 - 20 years later and think to myself, "what will I want to remember about this?" "what are the important details?" Nichol."



What Nichol said really got me thinking and I set away writing a paragrah about our Family Christmas Traditions and new ones we were going to do. So when Amelia is old enough she can read this herself.

Papers are from DCWV Christmas Stack cut to 8 x 8
No idea how big the photos are I just cut to fit.

Very quick and simple Layout and the journalling was the thing which took the longest and I had that pre-typed up on computer I just had to print!

Thanks for Looking.
Sam x

No comments: