My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Monday 17 January 2011

Updates

I have managed to get quite a few things ticked off on my to-do list below:

1 Start Weight Watchers - Im doing quite well I have lost about 4-5 pounds
2 Take down xmas stuff
3 Tidy front and backgarden
4 Finish Layla and Lindons Scrapbooks
5 Finish Charlize Ablum and May's pregs card - making scrapbook instead of card
6 Decorate Bedroom
7 Remodel Bathroom/Downstairs loo - Money permitting! Plumber coming out tomorrow to give us a price quote.
8 Decorate Craftroom
9 Decoarte Little Adams Bedroom
10 Decorate Passage/Loft hatch
11 Start Manila Approval Training at work
12 Start wedding organising - way me and Adam are at the minute this is on hold!!
13 Finish decoarting Kitchen
14 Finish NVQ course at work - Cancelled as work not willing to pay funding!!
15 Do grandads memorial Canvas for nan
16 Make a effort to get done up and go out with Adam
17 Make something special for mam and dads 30th wedding anniversary - will also be making them a cake nearer the time.
18 Get blog updated
19 Complete Family Tree Scrapbook
20 Keep on top of housework
21 Finish Birthday/Anniversary Card book
22 Exercise more
23 Bath Dog
24 Make 4 Birthday Cards for Feb
25 Get to Dentist



Pictures from decorating at the weekend:

Dad laying carpet in bedroom for me :-)


Buster taking to the new bedding already - I think he approves!!


I love the new carpet and bedding. I need to varnish the headboard to match the bedside tables and I dont know if I like the brown paint I think I will change this to a Mocha - what do you think?

Love to all x


No comments: