My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 8 January 2011

Canvas Project & 31 Goal updates

Hope everyone is well.

I have been off work for a week on sick. Ive not been sleeping so wandering around like a zombie, having a few panic attacks and me and Adam are going through a bit of a rough patch.

I have taken all the Christmas stuff down, I went and ordered the carpet for my bedroom that comes on Monday, Adams dad is coming over tomorrow to plaster around the new loft hatch so we can paint. I spoke to the plumber about my bathroom today and he is going to give me a ring when he is free to come give me an estimate on how much its going to cost - probably not cheap :-(

Last night I was up till about 4am making a canvas for my mam and dads wedding anniversary.






I have also been sticking to my weight watchers and walking the dog more. I got weighed at the dietitian on Thursday and I have lost 2 pounds.

Hope everyone is well

Sam x

1 comment:

woowoogirl said...

Hi Sam, wow your canvas for yr parents is gorgeous!!!

I've been trying to email you via Youtube but it just wont let me send anything so I thought I'd leave a message for you here so you know I've not forgotten you.

Hope things are going a bit better for you.

Big hugs

Sarah xxx