My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Rak and Card

Hey all the lovely Sarah from Woo's Crafting Corner sent me an awesome Christmas RAK bless her she is lovely. I would of made a video but my vid camera is acting up so havent been able to make a video in a few days.




She sent me some great stuff and a lovely mini and a beautiful Christmas cards - eek I have checked with Royal Mail and I have missed the deadline to post to my family in Canada and US - Ill have to begrudginly send them an E-Card. Boo hoo!

I used the Dovecraft mini doors to create a Christmas door but it didnt work out as good as I hoped as I didnt have the right colour card stock.

I think it looks a little too dark what do you think?




Opps just noticed the Holy hand punch Sarah sent isnt in the picture it must be in bottom of envelope.

Thanks again Sarah your far too kind!! Guys hed over and check out her blog! Woo's Crafting Corner.

Sam x

1 comment:

woowoogirl said...

*blush* awww you are so sweet Sam! Glad you like the things and I love the card you made, what a fantastic idea to make a wreath out of holly and hang it on the door. You could always send yr family in the US and Canada New Year cards instead of Christmas ones. Haven't had any internet for the past couple of days which has been a nightmare cos I've had withdrawal symptoms lol. Sarah xxx