My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 18 December 2010

More Christmas Cooking

Another batch of Christmas cooking as I was feeling under the weather today and didn't feel creative enough to make any cards.


I made using a Betty Crocker Strawberry Supreme cake mix some mini and standard cupcakes and what was left over I made an 8" cake but once I had finished decorating the cupcakes I didn't have much icing left!!


The mini cupcake cases have gingerbread men printed all over them and I bought the mini gingerbread men sugar toppers in America. I also had a few plastic holly toppers from a bought Christmas Chocolate log we bought the other day.


The 8" looks a little sad with little icing but I put butter cream and strawberry jam inside and used the rest of the gingerbread men to finish the top off. 

The cake mix went a long way I was very surprised how much it actually made out of one box!!

It made an 8" cake, 6 standard cupcakes and 10 mini (2 of the minis had to be eaten while they were warm LOL!)

They are delicious I wanted to make a big one with cream and fresh strawberries but I couldn't wait to buy the cream and strawberries. I also have a Lemon cake box and a Betty Crocker cookie mix there so I will be making more soon.

Take Care All
xx

No comments: