My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Sunday 12 December 2010

Christmas Cards

I have been mega busy today as I need to get these Christmas cards finished and posted out.

This card was inspired by Kristina Werner's Holiday Card Series 2010 - Day 18 with the stacked presents with the little bird on top.

I used papers from DCWV Christmas Stack



This card I used my Martha Stewart circle cutter to make a circle card.
Papers also from DCWV Christmas Stack
I used a Penny Black stamp and coloured with my water colour markers.
Red organser ribbon and Red metallic alpha stickers from Target.




This card is a special one for Amelia with the word Niece on the front - I got a card a few year ago from my aunt and it was so pretty I kept it but I thought Id recycle it and take the topper off for this card.
Papers are from K&Co not sure of name of collection as it was a single sheet I bought from my craft store.






I have also made a few Easel cards
Papers also from DCWV Christmas Stack
Toppers are the Christmas Stocking badges I got from Wallmart when I was in Florida





These last 3 mini 4x4 cards are for my neighbours so I made them similar the theme is from our house to yours but I didnt have a stamp which said that so it just says "Wishing you a merry Christmas"
Papers also from DCWV Christmas Stack I sat and cut the little houses,trees, cars and roads out of the 12x12 paper and glued them to this card I used the blue paper to make little hills.






Happy Holidays everyone dont spend too much on the Christmas shopping - Its the thought which counts!

Sam xx

No comments: