My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Monday 6 December 2010

Almost Christmas Time

19 Days and counting....

I normally put my tree and decorations up on the first as per family tradition but I have been so busy!!

So today I decided I should hurry up or I would be putting the tree up on Christmas Eve the way I was going.


My little brother fighting the boxes out of the loft - bless him!!




Here's my little tree I like to keep it simple, only 2 sets of yellow lights and lots of ornaments.
I'm not a fan of tinsel or beads - probably cos I could never get them to hang right on the tree!

I have my tree up, simple garland on fireplace and wreath on door - if Adam had got his way there would be no decorations up at all - Bar humbug he is lol!

I just need to get a set of lights and 2 huge red candles for the fireplace and some candy canes for the tree and that's me done.

I just hope its still standing in the morning as the cats have been eye balling it for a climbing frame!!

Still no where near finishing my cards which I will have to hurry as I have to post a few to family in Canada and the States.

I will also be making cookies for work colleagues for the week leading up to Christmas and my friend across the road, and my dad wants a Cherry and Almond cake making!! I am also planning a December daily which is mostly going to be December traditions which we do instead of each day of December this year as I seem to be doing everything backwards this year :-(

Hope everyone is more organised than I am xx

1 comment:

woowoogirl said...

Hi Sam. oooh pretty! Lovely tree, I don't do tinsel either. *hugs*