My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Friday 24 December 2010

8x8 Pirate Scrapbook Page

My mam and dad have a new addition to the house - little Lindon he is only 7months adorable.

He will shortly be going to live with his gran so I am have a few pages to finish before he goes in January.


Paper used is from the DCWV - All about Boys Stack and a strip of black paper.
I used a digital frame from the Berry Days Free Kit from Two Peas in a Bucket.


I used two stamps from K&Co Marcella Occasions Clear Stamps - I was going to write little Treasure in chipboard to go with the pirate theme but it looked too crowded on the page then I found this stamp in my collection and it was perfect!

Thanks for stopping by.
Sam x

1 comment:

Sabr said...

This is a beautiful page! It is so wonderful that you create a special keepsake for the kids to take with them to remember their childhood. Have a wonderful Christmas!