My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Tuesday 28 December 2010

8x8 Layouts

I have made a few more pages for Lindon's scrapbook tonight.

I have 3 more pages then I should be able to hand it over to his gran in January when he goes.


I used paper from DCWV - Linen Closet, Kraft, White and Blue Card stock.
I typed my journalling up on the computer and printed it out and cut the papers the same size.
The house images are from Pink Petticoat 'HOME SWEET HOME' IMAGE STAMPS'


I edited these in paint and put them in a row as Lindon went to stay at another foster carers house while we were on holiday. I printed these twice and lifted some of the houses, trees and clouds up on 3D foam.


The second page is of Lindon in his Christmas Pudding baby onesie opening his presents and in front of Christmas Tree.  Haha dad was trying to stay out of the pictures so he just held him out in front of the tree and Lindon was giggling and screaming while my mam was trying to take the pictures. He is a right little character we love him to bits! Will be sad in January at least he will be happy and be with biological family members.


Papers used are no name red card stock, and 2 strips of paper from DCWV Christmas Stack.

I paper pieced the Christmas Pudding which is found on the lovely Valita's Designs & Fresh Folds website Check out her site she has some awesome ideas and templates!!

I altered the template slightly for my use I used my hole punch to do smaller berries and also add the raisens to the acual pudding. I tried to write pudding in my white gel pen but it never wirtes as smooth as Kristina Werners does in her videos :-(

Thanks for stopping by
Sam x

No comments: