My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Monday 29 November 2010

Snowed In

Hi All

So today I am snowed in and could not go to work - Yipee!!

If my boss is reading - BooHoo :-p


I decided to keep myself busy I would make a start on some more Christmas cards. I was even a bit brave and made 2 videos for YouTube - For some reason my camera is videoing upside down and I do not know how to rotate the video!!


First card was inspired by one of Debbie Olsen's cards



I used:
DCWV - The Holidays Christmas Stack
The Papermill - White Hamered Card Stock

I also used the Shabby Princess Seasonal SamplerWinter Graphic Circle






Second Card was insipred by Kristina Werner's Holiday Card Series 2010 - Day 19
I didnt make a video of this one as I started it last night when it was late.


I free cut the snowflake out using a print out so it looked exactly the same as Kristinas and I used different colours and buttons instead of the flower. Clearly Kristina's is better than mine but for my first attempt I think it turned out ok.




Third and Final card for tonight - I think depends how I feel later one.

This video is in a few parts as I kept getting interupted and I am having issues uploading this one so i will upload as soon as i fix it.







Hope you like the cards and the videos are viewable lol

Thanks Sam

1 comment:

woowoogirl said...

Hi Sam. Lovely lovely cards and yr YT video is fab! Can't wait for your second tutorial - that penguin is so cute! Big hugs Sarah xx