My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Sunday 14 November 2010

I'm Back!

I'm back from my hols and all my craft stuff got home safe and sound :-)

I will be making some scrapbook pages and Christmas cards as soon as I have finished unpacking and tidying up the house as my 18 year old brother has been house sitting and the house is a tip.

I cant wait to start crafting again but we are also going to re model our bathroom and the kitchen, stairwell/passage and bedrooms need painting so its going to be tricky to find time. I have also asked Adam if for Christmas I can have the utility back for my craft room. He has sold his motor bike and  it is empty but the bath has been leaking into the utility and the ceiling will need to be pulled down so that's going to be a big job so I will keep you posted on that!! I cant wait :-)

Hope everyone is well :-)

1 comment:

woowoogirl said...

Hi Sam I now have a blog but forgot to write down my URL lol. I think I may be the Sarah of your followers though I'm not sure what happened to my photo! My blog page is called woo's crafting corner if you want to come say hi. ttfn Sarah xx