My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Golden Wedding Anniversary Card

Just another quick post with a Golden Wedding Anniversary Card I have made for my Great Aunt and Uncle

They have been married for 50 Years and still a loving couple.


Not much really to this card, I did alot of mat and layering as each layer always looked liked it needed a darker edge and I tried inking it just didnt look right.

Materials Used
Gold Heart Vellum made by Search Press
Gold Hammered card
Cream Linnen card stock
Brown Card
Gold Horse Shoe Dies - Bought on Ebay years ago.
Cream Vintage Lace
Gold Rub-ons - No sure of Brand
Mullbery Flower from local craft store - coloured with gold Twinkling H2O's (I dont have gold Cosmic Shimmer yet)

Sorry no photos of inside I did another mat of gold then cream.

Thanks Sam 

No comments: