My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 14 August 2010

Pumpkin Patch 8x8 Layout

OMG I am almost a year behind with my niece Amelia's scrapbook, so this weekend I decided to try and catch up.

This is a gorgeous picture of my brother and Amelia when we were at Bush Garden's in Florida at the end of last year and they had a Pumpkin Patch with hay and scarecrows set up and it was adorable.



Papers used:
DCWV - The Doodlin' Around All Year Stack
Brown plain cardstock - No name



Again I used the pumpkin template which i got from "A Year in cards - September 2009 Halloween Cards by Kristina Werner. I also free hand cut some leaves in different scraps and crumpled and inked them to look like old dried leaves.




I cut paper strips and inked the edges for my journalling. I don't really like my hand writing but never mind, its done and they stuck down haha!


Thanks for Looking
Take Care Sam x

No comments: