My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 3 April 2010

Easter Layout

I have already done one Easter layout for Layla's scrapbook but I needed to make one for Amelia too.

Only issue is Amelia's scrapbook is only a 8x8 so I had to make her's look as pretty as Layla's was.

This is what I came up with.


Matted and Layered alot of Easter colours to keep it looking fresh.
I didnt have another bunny like I used on Layla's so I went for a little lamb instead with wobbly eyes which I thought were adorable!!


I free cut the eggs out so they are not perfectly formed haha! But I am not worried at all.
I also free hand cut the grass in to patterned greens to give it a little more dimention. I takes ages I wish I had a cricut cartridge which does grass - anyone know which one has it?

Thanks for looking.
Take Care

No comments: