My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Sunday 14 March 2010

Birthday Cards

So I said in my last post I would finish and upload the last page of Amelia's photo shoot scrapbook page but my printer has decided to act up and I can't print the last 4 photos off... Argh! I hate my printer!!

I have 2 birthdays coming up so I used paper from kits I had available from my last big haul in Nov (from America)

My friend Andrea across the road from me (she also is a crafter) it's her 30th Birthday on Saturday coming so I am buying her a mini haul and this is the card I have made her.



I used:
White Plain Card Stock for base
S.E.I Aunt Gerti's Garden - Pretty Posies
S.E.I Aunt Gerti's Garden - Polka Dot Frame
Prima Flowers
Mallow Blaze and Meadow Lush Mister by Cosmic Shimmer

It is also her Daughter Llani's 4th birthday a few days later so I made her card while I was in the mood.


I have no idea who makes this paper I bought it from a local craft shop in town ages ago and it was too cute to use but since the printer wasnt working I had to use it.
This is a big chipboard 4 covered in S.E.I Aunt Gerti's Garden - Sun kissed (pink) and I used a card sticker tab from S.E.I Penelope's Potpourri.

Both pretty plain cards but cute I think :-)
Take Care all, thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

They are both gorgeous!