My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 13 February 2010

Paper Flowers

I'm sick with the cold today so haven't ventured out of the house, so I thought I'd make some cards.
At the minute I am obsessed with these little 4x4" cards and Kraft Cards stock.

I have seen alot if different forms of paper flowers so I thought I'd give it ago.

This is what a came up with:






I think there quite cute but still haven't got the knack for distressing yet, plus I need to get some glimmer mist. I think once I have someone I will try and make some material flowers - I think the dryer sheets would be cool to make some with once sprayed with the glimmer mist.
I also want to try the grunge roses that Tim Holtz does but I don't have any modge podge to make the paper a bit more flexible. Here a tutorial which Marion (apieceofcraftdotcom)does and she make it look so easy.
On another note - My diet!!
I got weighed and I had put on 7pound since November (barring in mind I was in Florida in Nov and we have had Christmas/new year). I am back to see the dietitian on 4th March so I have to loose this before I go see her or she will take my tablets off me :-(
Adam won me a Wii at work so I am going to be using this every night and no more take aways at work so it is salads and soup all the way.
Wish me luck x

2 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Three gorgeous cards.Love your flower's and those gorgeous paper's
good luck with the weight loss
have a fab weekend
hugs amanda xx

sue-bubbles said...

Beautiful flowers Sam, they look so lovely on your cards!
Sue x