My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 9 January 2010

Valentines Day Cards

I have been asked to make some cards for SOS-Support Our Troops.
I dont actually know anyone in service at present although my grandparents were in Army, RAF and WAAF and my little brother is looking to enrole in the RAF once he finishes his college studies. These men and women are risking their lives for us so we need to give all the support we can give them!



These are the cards I have made:

The are simple 4x4 cards. I tried to use similar elements in all to create a little set.

I used plain white card, Kraft card and red mirror card on all 4. I used my tredding water punch and white gel pen for faux stitching.



I didnt have Love You stamp so I used 2 clear stamps from Cloud Nine and masked off the parts I didnt need to make the Love You sentiment on this one.

I used some chipboard pieces I got from a big tub I got from Walmart about 2 years ago. $25 for a tub I thought was a alot of money but there are thousands of pieces and I have only used about 10 pieces (now I think about it defo getting value for money)The rub-ons where no brand from our local £Shop there are alot of rub-ons on the same sheet but had troubles getting them to stick to card (finally got them to).This sweetheart if from Me and My Big Ideas embelishment pack I got from Michael about 2 Years ago so not sure if they still make them.

Thanks for taking the time to look.

No comments: