My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Monday 4 January 2010

New Years Resolution #3

Number 3 of my New Years resolution is to be more organised.
As you saw in one of my posts in December I was very late in starting my Christmas Cards.

So I thought I'd make a start now while all my Christmas craft stuff is still out on my desk.

I saw this spinner card on another crafting idol of mine (Debbie Olson) and thought it was really cute. I gave it a go but my tunnel for my spinner isn't cut straight as I cut with craft knife and I didn't use a ruler so my own fault really. If you would like to follow the same tutorial i used please click on here .

I tried with a gingerbread man I had but he was too heavy and just kept flopping to the side. So I used a little bag of gingerbread. I got this embellishment from a multi pack I got from the £Shop (bargin!!)

Paper is used are from DCWV Holiday Collection - The Christmas Stack 2009 and Kraft Card stock.
I used white peal off stickers for the "Sweet"
I stamped the wishes and used white embossing powder.


I also made a Santa themed one using My Minds Eye Sweet Dreams - Holiday Collection.
I really wish I had a Santa themed sentiment for this one but I don't so had to use " Have a Merry One" (by StudioG)


Finished both with faux white stitching as something was missing and I don't have a sewing machine to do the real stitching like Debbie did in hers.

2 cards down I don't know how many to go :-)
My next mission is to master the Easel Card and Slider card for my next Christmas cards.

Take Care All x

No comments: